Ten years have come and gone. Our Academy has made great strides to improve the learning experience of our students.
The 2020 year marks a time for changes that help improve our students ability to study, learn, and graduate effectively. We want to ensure that our graduates get the best out of their education and time. This has been our mission since we’ve opened our doors to the hundreds of graduates who’ve left happy.
We’ve transitioned our Phlebotomy Technician and EKG Technician classes into a hybrid learning experiences. Students will receive the best of both worlds including the convenience of online and the practicality of hands-on training. Students will spend less time in the classroom and more time
What to Expect for the Online Phlebotomy and Online EKG Technician Classes
The changes are for the convenience of our students. Also, it is easier than before to register and begin with our school. This is what you can expect from the classes.
Changes made to the classes:
- The clinical portion will be held at a site near you. We have three conveniently located campuses in Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey.
- Classes are the same amount of length. 2/3’s of the program will be done online
- Students will only be required to complete 1-week of in-classroom clinical
- Nationally acclaimed courses that are approved by the NJ Board of Nursing and the National HealthCareer Association
- Classes are instructor-led meaning you will have access to an instructor as you take the course
How to Enroll for the 2020 Year
The changes make our students’ registration process easy. Clearly, we thought about you during the updates.
This is your opportunity to get a head start. In addition, we’ve received inquiries about the online classes. It is a simple process to register. Coincidentally, our admissions are accepting applicants for January 2020.
It should be noted that classes are available monthly. To enroll for our courses, you can do the following:
- Register online: https://esacademyusa.com/program-registration/
- Contact our admissions team: 844-372-2233
- Email our admissions team: email@example.com
- Online chat is accessible
We welcome prospects to contact us to learn more in reference to our online classes. Without a doubt, you won’t regret the decision.