E & S Academy Reopening COVID Procedures
Effective July 1st, 2020, E & S Academy shall be implementing and enforcing the following guidelines in efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All students, faculty members, and visitors are required to wear face coverings indoors at all times
- E & S Academy will provide face masks to all students and faculty members entering the facility.
- E & S Academy shall strongly encourage-though not mandate- all students and staff to wear face coverings outdoors.
- Faculty members shall be required to observe 6 feet of social distancing in all busy areas of the facility, such as classrooms, waiting areas, and admissions office.
- All equipment and material shall be Sanitized daily, after each use and prior to a new rotation of students.
- The facility shall continue to keep daily disinfecting and cleaning protocols in place.
- All common areas shall be closed.
- All students and faculty members shall be screened upon arrival for COVID-19 symptoms.
- All students and faculty shall receive temperature readings daily, prior to entering the facility. Any student or faculty with a temperature reading above 100.4 shall not be permitted in the facility.
- Prior to entering the facility, all students and faculty shall be required to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer provided by the school.
- Students and faculty with elevated health risks or who have tested positive for COVID-19 shall be permitted to learn and teach remotely.
- Plexiglass is placed on all reception areas for safe distancing.
- The facility shall only allow students into the facility at 50% capacity.
- E & S Academy seating shall be arranged 6 feet apart from each other.
Prior to entering, all students and faculty must adhere to the following:
• Please keep a safe distance of 6 feet from other students and faculty
• Face coverings must be worn at all times while in the facility
• You must sanitize your hand immediately after entering the facility, using a sanitizer with at least 60% of alcohol content
• You must wash hands for at least 20 seconds
• You must be willing to receive a temperature reading from our faculty prior to entering the facility
• You must fill out our COVID-19 Liability form and the Exposure
• You must alert a faculty member if you have been exposed to and have tested positive to COVID-19
• No loitering in the hallways or any parts of the facility.
• If you need to step out of the classroom for any reason, please exit the facility and upon reentering, you must sanitize your hands with sanitizer of at least 60% of alcohol content
• All clinical practice must be performed only while wearing gloves.
• If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures please notify a faculty member
Failure to comply with COVID-19 procedures will result in immediate termination from the current classroom instruction.